Scott Swan Real Estate
Meet our Team!
Scott Swan, Realtor® & Team Leader
I lead our team with enthusiasm and dedication, all with the goal of providing our clients with a top-notch real estate experience. Developing a relationships is paramount to me, as I continue to watch over my clients for years to come by offering advice that help protect their future and their investments.
Every real estate transaction is different. My many years of experience and hundreds of closed sales help me foresee, in a way that only a seasoned professional can see, potential pitfalls that can occur in a real estate purchase or sale.
As an Idaho native, I enjoy sharing our great state and the awesome activities that abound here with anyone who wants to enjoy them! I spent my childhood in McCall, attended college in Pocatello, and have lived in the Treasure Valley since 1999. In fact, we’re all a family of Idaho Natives! Myself, my wife, Keri, and both our sons, Trevor and Joel were all born at St. Luke’s in downtown Boise. As a family we love biking, snowboarding, skiing, and running together, as well as many more of the great things our area has to offer! My career and business have grown in exciting directions since 2003, and I consistently rank among the top agents in the valley.
- If I had to join the circus, think I could handle a few different kinds of roles there: Ring Master, Juggler, or Lion Tamer but NOT contortionist.
- Ask me about my visit to a water park in Seoul, Korea.
Jeremy Almeida, Realtor®
Jeremy’s focus is on helping buyers and sellers with smart decision-making and investment protection. He works to recognize the needs and motivations for each of his clients. His own experiences as a buyer has given him a passion to help others understand exactly what they are signing up for—from deciphering contracts, to discussing best financial practices and understanding potential risks. With the Golden Rule as his guide, he will help you make smart decisions by keeping him up-to-date on the current market and options.
- Fun Fact: Jeremy is likely to be voted Most Optimistic in the building. For instance, when asked, "Have you ever been at the right place at the right time?" He responds with a smile, "Everyday."
- Ask him: If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Jessica D’Orazi, Realtor®
Jessica is so glad to have found a career that she is passionate about that also uses her degree from BSU. In the market every single day, she has her pulse on what’s new and how to give her clients every advantage possible. Having closed hundreds of transactions over the years has helped her learn how to deal with different personalities, levels of professionalism, and competitive markets. Jessica finds great joy in helping people in these major life moments. We love her drive and ambition to do her best that brings energy to our office.
- Fun Fact: If she could, she’d tell her 13-year-old self to stop trying to fit in and just “Embrace the dork within.”
- Ask her: What’s the secret in becoming a great wake-surfer?
Jennifer Dettori, Executive Administrator
As the daughter of a Park Ranger, Jennifer treasures the places she was raised- the outdoors of Idaho, Montana, and Oregon. She’s held a number of real estate related roles in property management both locally and in New York City where she enjoyed building management for a board of rentals and condops. Work has taught her that in real estate, and any kind of work, it’s possible to have a meaningful impact in peoples’ lives that extends beyond the simple business transaction. Truly, this outlook shows in her day-to-day work and we’re so glad to have her directing the flow, efficiency and bottom line in the office at Scott Swan Real Estate.
- Fun Fact: Good pasta and poorly-timed, awkward jokes are her weaknesses.
- Ask her: What non-profit do you dream of bringing to the Treasure Valley?
Travis Powell, Director of Client Care
Our experienced Client Care Director, Travis, loves the outdoors, collecting vinyl records and helping families sell and find their place in Idaho—making sure they get the right help at the right time. His roots are here-- he is a Boise High and University of Idaho graduate with a double major. He has focused his energy and talents on real estate for the past 4 years. In this industry, he has learned that working in a team allows each person to do what they do best. He explains that, "Few people are good at everything and there is a lot of power in it. In essence, 1+1=3." Honoring the relationship and being a valuable resource for clients is personally very rewarding for Travis. He is the kind of guy who listens like he's been your friend your whole life and acts like he wants the best for you.
- Fun Fact: He's taken survivalist training through Baden Powell in the Sawtooths.
- Ask him: Where did you spend a year abroad in college?
Lisa Palmer, Transaction Coordinator
Lisa is a true master of transaction coordination. She manages all the paperwork and deadlines involved in your real estate transaction— which is no small task. She monitors progress from the time the seller accepts an offer through the close of escrow. In essence, this paperwork/people-herding is one of the magic pieces that makes the move smooth. Her lending experience helps her understand all sides and equips her to be solution-oriented! At home, she is family-oriented and enjoys riding motorcycles with her husband. We are thankful to have her well-organized service.
- Fun Fact: Being a mother and grandmother is her most important role. She knows what she does, says and how she reacts has a big impact on her children and grandchildren.
- Ask Her: Who in history would you most like to have dinner with?
Terry Corbin, Listing Coordinator
Terry Corbin offers her 25 years real estate expertise as Listing Coordinator at Scott Swan Real Estate. She loves helping people show off their property to its absolute full potential, getting the T's crossed and i’s dotted. Her insight and genuine care for sellers elevate our industry standards. She and her husband love to ride the greenbelt near their home, take adventures around the globe, and spend time with their two adult sons.
- Fun Fact: Her favorite children’s character is Eeyore because he was the kindest and needed the most guidance.
- Ask her: Why you shouldn’t only read material you think you should read.